Jobs at St Mary’s
We are looking for a new person to join our dedicated, creative, friendly and dynamic team. We are currently searching for;
Teaching Assistant 3 & Midday supervisor (Permanent contract)
Salary range: £16,120 to £16,778
Closing Date: 12th July 2017
Interview Date: Friday 14th June 2017
Would you like to be join a forward thinking, dedicated and dynamic team and be working alongside an exceptional practitioner in a small class of children with outstanding behaviour?
If so, come and join the little school with a big heart where learning with love, strength and faith are a priority.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong English and Maths subject knowledge
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and innovative
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
- Be a team player who loves working with children
- Support the Christian ethos of the school
If you have everything we are looking for then we can offer you:
- Dynamic and supportive team and career progression
- Opportunities to have a big impact
- A friendly, welcoming and small team
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic learners in small classes
- An extremely supportive governing body
- An extremely supportive parent and church community
About the school:-
- Continually developing school that has recently moved from RI to Good
- Everyone is encouraged to develop their own learning
- There is a school culture of learning together, reflected by one whole school theme a term that leads to very positive attitudes to learning and the sharing of ideas across age groups
- Reflective, open and supportive team
The school is going from strength to strength whilst retaining its nurturing culture, putting the children’s wellbeing first whilst striving for academic experience. The successful individual will be valued for being you, your uniqueness, and for bringing your strengths to our team. For more information, please contact the office or email to arrange a confidential chat prior to the closing date or visit our website to complete an application form.
Please telephone the school on 01892 770221 or view the website at www.hartfieldschool.co.uk
St Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to DBS and reference Checks.