I hope you had a fantastic summer break! This term we will be starting our new topic of ‘The Great Fire of London’. Please ensure that your child’s PE kit is always in school. We really appreciate your on-going support at home, with your child’s learning.
Helping to enrich our topics
It is always great to have items or visitors that support our topic, so if anyone has any experience or items that may help us with any of the work we are doing this term, we would love to see and hear about them.
Questions You Could Ask Your Child About Their Learning This Term
- What do you know about the Great Fire Of London?
- How is London different today than it was in that time?
- Why did the fire spread so quickly?
- What equipment is inside a fire engine?
- How would you call the fire brigade if you needed them?
I look forward to seeing you very soon. If you or your child has any problems do come and see me.
Many thanks and I hope you have a great term!