I hope that you had a good half term. Our topic this term is “Bright Lights, Big City”. Please ensure that your child’s PE kit is always in school. We really appreciate your on-going support at home, with your child’s learning.
Helping to Enrich Our Topics
It is always great to have items or visitors to support our topic, so if anyone has any experience or items that may help us with any of the work that we are doing this term, we would love to see and hear about them.
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk – phonics and spelling games
- www.bbc.com/bitesize/topics/z4mxsbk – World War One information and activities
- www.google.co.uk/maps – find different cities around the world
Questions to ask at home
- What do I know about Remembrance Day?
- Why do we remember on this date?
- Have you been to any cities? What are they like?
- How are cities different to the towns and villages that we live in?
- What things give us light?
- What types of electronic technology do we have in our homes?
I look forward to seeing you very soon If you or your child has any problems do come and see me.